Click to Sign

A Crisis Looms


See The Truth!

Who should be Gore's running mate?
Evan Bayh
Joe Biden
Barbara Boxer
Wesley Clark
Hillary Clinton
John Conyers
Howard Dean
Dick Durbin
John Edwards
Russ Feingold
Rush Holt
John Kerry
Dennis Kucinich
Barack Obama
Jack Reed
Harry Reid
Bill Richardson
Mark Warner
Someone else
Not sure
  
Hosted at Pollhost.com

Grassroots for Gore is a team blog of volunteer bloggers. The blog is neither authorized by Mr. Gore nor is affiliated with any of the organizations that he is a part of. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and commenters.

Tuesday, October 25

Welcome!

Hi folks,

I take this opportunity to welcome you to the weblog of our group "Grassroots for Gore".

We are a group of grassroots activism oriented volunteers that support Al Gore for a Presidential run in 2008. We also support Al Gore's various public service endeavors.





Useful blogger.com help links

Here are some blogger.com help pages for the (WYSIWYG) editor available:

- Posting and Editing FAQ

- How do I make a link to another webpage?

More help links as and when I find them.




Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Comments on "Welcome!"

 

Blogger Maryscott OConnor (@ 10/25/2005 3:25 PM) said:  

Thanks for the invite...

MSOC

 

Blogger gr4ag (@ 10/25/2005 5:34 PM) said:  

Thankyou for accepting, MSOC.

Welcome!

Neo

 

Blogger MadCasey (@ 11/25/2005 7:22 PM) said:  

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the invitation to participate in this blog. I've made the account, and the link is as follows:

http://madcasey.blogspot.com/

Its kind of under construction. I still haven't decided on the look, and I'll probably just end up everything I ever write for every website on there, but regardless, there it is.

Soon enough, I'll write my first post on this blog. Thanks so much again for asking me to be a part of this. I'm very excited to participate!

 

Blogger gr4ag (@ 11/25/2005 7:54 PM) said:  

Thanks for joining the team, RhetorialRubberneck and madcasey. Welcome to both of you!

MC, did you you by any chance forget to accept the invitation, because your name should've appeared in the contributor list if you accepted.

I'll be back a bit later.

thanks.

 

Blogger DC4AlGore (@ 11/26/2005 1:14 PM) said:  

Thanks!

We look forward to posting.

Paul

 

Blogger chuckvw (@ 11/30/2005 6:48 PM) said:  

Hello, nuevo. I made it back from Colorado in one piece. I'm a bit new to having my own blog. I usually contribute to the pages of others, so please forgive my somewhat skeletal presence at:

http://chuckvw.blogspot.com/

I hope you are doing well and greetings to my fellow posters!

Chuck

 

Blogger NeuvoLiberal (@ 12/01/2005 12:04 AM) said:  

Hi Chuck,

good to hear from you. I like the title "These Are The Times" of your blog.

BTW, you seem to have forgotten to accept the original invitation. I'll send a fresh one; please follow the steps there to (technically) accept the invitation.

thanks
NL

 

Post a comment