Click to Sign

A Crisis Looms


See The Truth!

Who should be Gore's running mate?
Evan Bayh
Joe Biden
Barbara Boxer
Wesley Clark
Hillary Clinton
John Conyers
Howard Dean
Dick Durbin
John Edwards
Russ Feingold
Rush Holt
John Kerry
Dennis Kucinich
Barack Obama
Jack Reed
Harry Reid
Bill Richardson
Mark Warner
Someone else
Not sure
  
Hosted at Pollhost.com

Grassroots for Gore is a team blog of volunteer bloggers. The blog is neither authorized by Mr. Gore nor is affiliated with any of the organizations that he is a part of. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and commenters.

Sunday, November 27

Welcome to our new members

I would like to welcome all the folks that joined the blog in the last couple of days:

- Alice Marshall
- TeresaInPa
- RhetoricalRubberneck
- Lefty Metalhead
- DC4AlGore
- MadCasey

Thanks to all of you for joining, and please make yourself comfortable. I hope that you will enjoy blogging here, and that we can all, together with Michael and MSOC, start forging a successful movement to draft Vice-President Al Gore for a run in 2008.

best
NL

ps: my hospitality skills are rather poor as I demonstrated once again :)


Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Comments on "Welcome to our new members"

 

Blogger Lefty Metalhead (@ 11/27/2005 9:26 PM) said:  

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to blogging with everyone here. I have had the pleasure of reading MSOC's diaries on DailyKos before, so I feel right at home. Let this be the start of a powerful and noble movement to better the lives of Americans and reverse the regressions the current administration has initiated. Gore for 2008!

 

Blogger gr4ag (@ 11/28/2005 12:30 AM) said:  

Amen to that, and glad to have you onboard, lefty.

NL

 

Blogger TeresaInPa (@ 11/28/2005 5:03 AM) said:  

Good morning all you Gore people. I am looking forward to posting a diary at some point today. Hope you will all read and comment.

 

Blogger NeuvoLiberal (@ 11/29/2005 10:39 AM) said:  

Hi all!

hope your day is going well, and please welcome Teresa, a popular Kossack, to our blog!

Teresa, but of course, we will stop by and participate in your diary, and look forward to seeing it.

One suggestion to members is to subscribe to the feed service by feedblitz that's listed in the "Site Feeds" category above the VP poll. This service sends site updates (new posts) by email in a daily digest format.

Just to add a dash of color, I changed the body background to blue. Let me know how you like it compared to the previous white background.

thanks
NL

 

Blogger Fancy Pants Elitist (@ 11/29/2005 9:26 PM) said:  

So how do I sign up?

I'm Hummingbird on Kos. Hi, MOS... HI Nuevo!

 

Blogger Fancy Pants Elitist (@ 11/29/2005 9:30 PM) said:  

Ok, I guess I'm here.

WAVING FURIOUSLY!

Heya Goreheads!
Does Al know about this blog?


I'm currently listening to the speech that Al gave before the war in Iraq... he was so insightful.

I wanna hear that speech again when Gore lambasted the Bush admin about the torture.

So, we now have the beginning of critical mass, what now?
(5+ members)

 

Blogger NeuvoLiberal (@ 11/30/2005 7:01 AM) said:  

"Ok, I guess I'm here.

WAVING FURIOUSLY!"

Waving back to you, fancy :), and welcome to the group.

"Does Al know about this blog?"

I doubt it, but we can't be too sure.

"I'm currently listening to the speech that Al gave before the war in Iraq... he was so insightful."

Would be great if you could write a post about it!

thanks
NL

 

Post a comment